We are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes data, location and communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you including information when you register or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and in addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to services, goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods that you may be interested in.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.