All goods are double checked for quantity / quality before they are packed for shipment.
Upon receiving your order please check the contents immediately. In the event of faulty goods being received please notify us by email as soon as possible (we will reply within 5 working days).
Claims for damages will not be accepted after 5 working days of receipt and only after authorisation from us.
Please note goods received may vary slightly in terms of colour and style to those depicted on the website. Variations in goods delivered may occur for various reasons including:
- Colour may not be accurately represented due to errors in the photographic representations, variations in colour batches, display settings and apparatus.
- Details of delivered goods may vary due to differences at the time of manufacture. This may be due to the image displayed being a 'sample' as received by the original manufacturer, shortages of original materials, or variations on handmade items. In these cases, we will ensure that the quality and style is not compromised.
- Different brands may vary slightly in their sizing
This will not be considered a valid reason for returning the goods.
After authorisation, the customer is responsible to arrange the return for any faulty goods in the original condition and packaging.
The Threadmaker does not exchange or accept returns of non-faulty goods, or any goods which have been damaged after being sold to the consumer.
The customer is responsible for any transport or postage costs and the safe return of any goods. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once we have received faulty goods in the original condition and packaging we will either:
- Give the customer an in house store credit to be used on a future purchase
- Send a replacement on the next order (if available)